SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER INTERN
- the most downloaded and best rated mobile printing app in Europe, available in 5 languages (5M downloads,+ 15000 reviews, average rating 4,7 on appstores)
- an innovative startup launched in 2012 by our 3 cofounders and backed by strong investors.
- printing and shipping millions of photos to more than 70 countries
- the fantastic LALAteam, a 15 person team based in a bright, open Paris office on Canal Saint-Martin : kitchen, ping pong, rooftop, beers and juice extractor (to please everyone’s taste ;-) ), team spirit and happiness are our main focus.
We are looking for a super intern to assist our Social Media Manager with community management and creating content for social networks. 6 month contract.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) will consist of creating beautiful and fun creative content for our fans, followers and clients through our communication channels: email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Minitel.
You will respond to messages on Social Networks, create content to animate our social platforms and transform these beautiful creations into scheduled posts (to enjoy peaceful evenings and weekends)!
You will have explore the wonderful world of Excel to create a Digital KPIs analysis.
You are :
- In school for communication, design or business +3/4/5
- Autonomous, curious, enthusiastic, benevolent, creative and a Jack (or Jane) of all trades.
- A meme expert.
- Adobe suite proficient
- A worthy heir of Bernard Pivot, your # favorite is: #GrammarNazi
- Bilingual in English, fluent in Italian, Spanish or German is a plus.
- A Photographer / amateur videographer, who draws their camera at every turn!
Internship of 6 months paid + restaurant tickets, based in Paris, in our new 450m2 premises located on Canal Saint-Martin (rooftop included :-)).
Start date: ASAP. Send us your application! Address to: firstname.lastname@example.org