SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER INTERN
LALALAB is recruiting its Community Manager. We are looking for someone curious, enthusiastic, creative, happy, bilingual in french and english active on social networks. In short, a great personality to join our super team based on Canal Saint-Martin in Paris.
LALALAB is very active on Social Networks and is looking for its awesome Community Manager. Reporting to the Marketing manager and in collaboration with the support and marketing teams, you will:
- Build and engage our international community on multiple social media sites including Facebook (20k likes), Instagram (100k followers), Twitter (35k followers), Pinterest, and YouTube, including searching and producing unique content. We love creativity and new ideas!
- Stay in touch with fans, followers and users
- Search and produce unique content to engage our Social Media communities
- Create and feed our blog.
- Analyse user behavior, create and execute strategies to increase customers’ engagement and interaction
- Create management reports of social media performance
- Spread the LALALAB Love for our international expansion #lalalove
- Work closely with CRM to maintain time and action calendar for social media campaigns / programs
- Keep up to date on the most recent information regarding the Social Media sites and how best to maximize customer engagement and growth.
The position will be based in our new office in downtown Paris, France.
Start date: ASAP
Highly motivated, hard worker, not scared to dedicate time when it comes to building great stuffs. You could have been art director at Elle Magazine. You know what's cool and what's not. You love blogs, take photos for your Instagram account, watch DIY Youtube videos...
- Enthusiastic about Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. You have an Instagram account
- Excellent communication and writing skills with the right sense of humor
- You take photos with your smartphone (yes LALALAB is about photos!!! ☺)
- Creativity: you can easily find creative ideas to develop interesting and different content
- The ideal candidate will have experience in running social media for a brand or agency and expertise with social media scheduling, publishing and analytics platforms
- Fluency in English is mandatory (most of our users are international)
- You like chocolate and cake
- You like Do It Yourself Decorating, scrapbooking
- You like challenge